Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Coming back...

I'm coming back to the blogging world. It's been a while since my last post, but I have a lot to fill people in on. Basically, life is great. I've got a lot of stuff going on all at once, but somehow things are coming together. Melissa, my girlfriend started a blog which made me repent and realize the error of my neglectful ways.
I used a picture from back in October to make it seem like there wasn't such a gap in my blogging. This is a picture of the time we decorated pumpkins to roll down the hill. It was great fun. Mine shattered at the bottom. Melissa is really the joy of my life right now. I've got a lot of really great things going for me at the moment, but none of it would be half as exciting or meaningful without her. She's definitely my best friend. We've known each other for over two years, unofficially (long story ... if you really want to know you can ask, or you can go to her blog and ask-her version is always better ;), and we've been good friends for a little over a year. Life is always fun with your best friend around.

No comments: