Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Bunch of Randomness

So, today was a really good day. Melissa and I went to Salt Lake to see Bravo Broadway, where we heard a bunch of fantastic Broadway songs with the Utah Symphony and some visiting Broadway artists. It was probably the best thing I've seen in a long time. Stuff like that really gets me worked up. Well, I was so excited after the performance that I somehow (not going to say how and embarrass myself) I fell down. Here's the resulting injury.
Granted, it isn't that bad looking under the gauze and tape, but it was bleeding pretty bad. We had to go inside, clean it up, and when it refused to stop bleeding we asked the emergency man (I don't know his title) if he had some type of first aid kit. So he took care of it for us and I was able to drive home. Somehow, I'm still able to type this relatively quickly. So I kinda hate it when things happen because you're just being stupid. Really, that's what happened. You want to know what else happened to me the other day because I just wasn't thinking very well in the morning?
There, that's what happened. Quite unfortunate, I must say. Your toothbrush in the toilet isn't the greatest way to start the day. But it was a very good day. Hope yours was too.

1 comment:

Steve said...

I don't get it. Did you somehow cut your finger while toilet diving for your toothbrush?