Friday, July 20, 2007

Summery

Ha ha. What a clever title. I thought I'd just add some pictures and a few explanations of what I've been up to this summer.


Here we decided to make a late night trip to the playground. This crew is a lot of fun. I think we played lava monster (you can't touch the ground) and had chicken fights too.


This was a fantastic night. We decided to go up past Vivian Park and camp out for the night. We had entirely too much fun. We bought some pizza and took it up with us. There was a late night visit from two policemen who were hilarious, though innappropriate at times, who were there to bust an alcoholic party. We never saw it but they said it was in the area. We weren't even sure if we were allowed to camp there and I don't think they had permission to tell us we could either, not being rangers but policemen, but they did.


As you can tell, learning to play the guitar still hasn't improved my luck with women. That's a definite red light, there.


We also had some fun jumping and I, of course, was completely uncooperative.


We also went to rodeo in Lehi. Good times. The guy from Downey Idaho got one of the best scores. I'll have to say that it was better last year, but it was still a lot of fun.




And there's always time for one more BBQ up the canyon on a hot summer day. I actually dislike Dorritos.


This is the Telefund crew together before we went to see Harry Potter in the Imax. It was awesome. I'll have to say that I've been prideful in my defiance of reading the Potter books, but this last one made me want to read them. It was by far the best one I've seen. The last scene in 3D ... sweet damage.


Again, with the Telefund. We went to Sara Schmidt's house in Draper for FHE. Her mother's a professional story-teller, so we went and listened as she took us to far away lands.


Their monster-dog tried to eat me.


Here's our photo shoot with Cecil (the diesel, inside joke) O. Samuelson and the Telefund.

It really has been a good summer. I've enjoyed myself way too much and I haven't even taken pictures of half the things I've done.

3 comments:

Jill Rogers said...

David, I'm not gonna lie- In the pic where you're all jumping (except you) your back-end looks HUGE!!

David said...

I know. It's not just the angle though. I don't know what to do about it.

Becky said...

Oh Mr. Popular. Look at all the fun you're having this summer.